JUAC Executive Board Meetings
- Executive Board meetings for Spring 2020 are scheduled for 1/23, 2/20, 3/19, and 4/23. All are at 4 PM in E2001.
- Any member is welcome to attend board meetings, so please feel free to attend!
- This year the NEA-RA will be in Atlanta, July 1-6. Any member is eligible to represent JUAC at the RA. Delegates will be elected in the spring. A nomination email was just sent out by Al Kennedy, our Elections Chair.
- Go to nea.org for more information about the NEA-RA. or contact the JUAC president directly if interested.
- The IEA RA will be the first week of March, 2020 in Rosemont, IL. JUAC will have two delegates, Betty Zacate and Deanna Blyth. Any member may be elected to be a delegate. Visit ieanea.org and look at “Events” to learn more about the RA, or contact the JUAC president directly if you would like more information.
Adjunct Faculty Seminars
- Adjunct faculty seminars are scheduled for this spring. You can register online in the MyJJC portal. (From the menu on the left – choose Academic Affairs – then choose Adjunct Faculty). The entire Spring 2020 seminar schedule is posted on the portal and attached to an email from Michelle Meyer sent to adjuncts on 1/23.